PC freezes on "The Prisoner's Gate"

Hi everyone!

I just started playing PoE today. For now it has been massive fun to play, I'm having a blast playing it... but I seem to have some kind of problem.

I'm playing on Europe, leveling up a Ranger (at level 14) and when I enter "The Prisoner's Gate" and stay there for a couple of minutes, killing some mobs and stuff while heading to the South-Est, my pc freezes.

It has no solution, I have done every possible thing (ctrl+alt+supr, alt+tab, alt+f4, windows button...) to fix it, but it seems the only solution is restarting the pc.

While playing I was on Skype, and after freezing I could still listen people talking, but after 3-5 seconds I started to listen them laggy and then couldn't listen them anymore.

My pc specs are 3gb ram, GeForce 9850gtx (or 9800gtx if I don't remember correctly), and windows 7 32bits. I play at 1920x1080, I tried playing at windowed mode but still the game and the pc freezed. I know my pc is not that good anymore and the graphics card is a bit outdated and overused, but this problem has never happened to me before, just PoE gives me this problem.

So if you need any other information, please ask it, I'm loving this game and I have to keep playing it!

Also I want to give major props to the developers, you guys are amazing and you are truly giving the a-rpg genre a real game to be proud of :)

Nothz.
Hmm, this sounds like your pack file has become corrupted, try running this and see if it helps. If not, let me know!
Balance & Design
Thanks for replying that fast Rory! I already runned it twice and I'll post again if it keeps happening, I want to stay on Prisoner's Gate as long as possible to see if it got fixed :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info