Beta Key Giveaway by PoE is kinda stupid

Hi guys how the title says im kinda feel like that the Beta Key Giveaway by PoE is kinda stupid because most of the people who get a key didn't logged in for more than 6 months and never wrote something in the Forum and while these guys get a beta keys and never use it "we" have to wait . . .
my opinion = kinda stupid

Btw this is not a "flame" threat i just think its weird that these people get beta keys QQ

WANT BETA KEY (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Albeit, almost a year ago. I never posted and rarely checked the website until I was awarded a beta-key.

$10
"A tool knows exactly how it is meant to be handled, while the user of the tool can only have an approximate idea." -Milan Kundera
"
sinxsinx wrote:
Hi guys how the title says im kinda feel like that the Beta Key Giveaway by PoE is kinda stupid because most of the people who get a key didn't logged in for more than 6 months and never wrote something in the Forum and while these guys get a beta keys and never use it "we" have to wait . . .
my opinion = kinda stupid

Btw this is not a "flame" threat i just think its weird that these people get beta keys QQ

WANT BETA KEY (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Well it's more of a marketing strategy. You can obtain one by cash, by random thread give away, by the invite timer or by friend key. Pretty sure you will get one soon. :)
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
i want know how many % of them are log into the game after reciving beta invite
https://www.twitch.tv/sober667
GGG knows what % is actually logging into the game, and as a result has chosen the timer to be 5 minutes rather than 6 minutes or 10 minutes.

Remember, they are trying to activate more servers so there is space for all the players who want to play, and if there were more room, the timer would go faster.
Last edited by Silarea on Aug 6, 2012, 10:37:41 AM
Well what can you do? It's a random give-away, not a specific give-away to deserving people. It's all luck based.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info