0.11.1 patch notes and deployment timeline

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Nice as always :)
Awesome:D
I'm not sure it's possible to provide feedback on this patch until Descent events actually start, which is probably not tomorrow.

the only feedback I can give is constantly annoying you about that thing I want and won't mention any more
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Jun 25, 2013, 2:06:20 AM
After race season 3 it would be great if the descent races are expanded upon and able to be run all the time if you have an hour to spare. Keeping a running league at will for descent races with leaderboards would be awesome. Def hope this isn't just a one time thing. If you couldn't tell.... Def excited about the concept and hope this is just the beginning of descent ideas.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
Last edited by Zazzaro703 on Jun 25, 2013, 2:09:15 AM
"
Zazzaro703 wrote:
After race season 3 it would be great if the descent races are expanded upon and able to be run all the time if you have an hour to spare. Keeping a running league at will for descent races with leaderboards would be awesome. Def hope this isn't just a one time thing. If you couldn't tell.... Def excited about the concept and hope this is just the beginning of descent ideas.

I agree. There should be an option to play a Descent character whenever you please, with the same appropriate limits as in a race situation. It could be used (if you gain XP/items quickly enough) to playtest builds that only flesh out late game so you can gauge whether or not you want to play it much more quickly.

That, I feel, will improve the game's builds because people can make a strange build that only works at certain gear/levels because they don't have to grind out 50-70 levels to make it work AND possibly use regret orbs and other currency to swap over gear from a "leveling" build to their desired build only to find out it's a flop and they've effectively wasted their cash and time (though you could argue that playing the game is a waste of time, or that they aren't "wasting their time" because they were doing something that they wanted to)
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
Patch Notes look very interesting, as always looking forward to seen some new Things in Game.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
Duskbane wrote:
"
Zazzaro703 wrote:

I agree. There should be an option to play a Descent character whenever you please, with the same appropriate limits as in a race situation. It could be used (if you gain XP/items quickly enough) to playtest builds that only flesh out late game so you can gauge whether or not you want to play it much more quickly.

That, I feel, will improve the game's builds because people can make a strange build that only works at certain gear/levels because they don't have to grind out 50-70 levels to make it work AND possibly use regret orbs and other currency to swap over gear from a "leveling" build to their desired build only to find out it's a flop and they've effectively wasted their cash and time (though you could argue that playing the game is a waste of time, or that they aren't "wasting their time" because they were doing something that they wanted to)

Yeah, I was thinking about a permanent descent league as well.

Oh well, make yourselves heard then!

Can't wait from the inevitable algoqqwhinebots about ohnoez yous be fragmenting the playerbase. Economy will be shidzzz!!! (People who qq about this inadvertently reveal themselves as RMT traders, as it goes against their interest. RMTers until proven otherwise)

There goes your target market! The more the playerbase gets fragmented, the smaller your markets become, a very severe blow towards RMT!

So more leagues please!
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Perm descent would be amazing! An hour at a time sounds fine and all but it sounds way too good to just have it only in races.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Dreggon wrote:

the only feedback I can give is constantly annoying you about that thing I want and won't mention any more

"That Thing, It slaughtered Everyone ..." ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info