Skill tree galaxy

Hi,

I'm a rookie but when I saw the skill tree galaxy I started looking for an Enterprise spaceship to explore the place where no man has gone before. I didn't find it.

Is there perhaps a way or a tutorial to explain the concept behind a so huge and tremendously complicated skill tree ?

Thx

Sore it is big and not friendly when you see it for the first time.
I suggest you to get a closer look on it, notice different starting positions for each class and you will get it.
It's all very easy.

Green color is generally Bows and Dual Wielding
Red is generally 2h and 1h+Shield
Blue is generally mana, wands, and spells.

You'll want to choose what you want to play as.

Want a Dual Wielder without magic but good survivability? Choose a Duelist and Head straight down through the talents that augment Dual Wielding, dmg, speed, block chance, etc.

Want a spellcaster? Roll a Witch and go straight up, grab the talents you think will fit your playstyle.

Your gems decide which abilities you have, your talents only makes the use of what you choose better or not.

Basically it's all very logical.
Anyone who's played an RPG will know archers generally prefer Dexterity, so naturally, you'll go there for that.
(This game actually offers archer builds built on Strength, but that's another story.)

A 2h wielding psycho generally prefers strength, right? Well yes, but they also might like Dexterity for hit chance and evasion, or intellect because all builds use mana (or health but that is a player choice.)
If you didn't notice yet, on the left of this web page there is a link "passive skill tree"

You can do mock builds there so you don't waste points in game
Appreciated guys, thank you.

BTW yes I noticed the interactive skill tree on the left side and since I fiddled with it a bit the picture is slightly sharper anyway a kind of wizard would help to properly master it without loosing precious points in unavoidable young player mistakes.

"
Emmeth wrote:
Appreciated guys, thank you.

BTW yes I noticed the interactive skill tree on the left side and since I fiddled with it a bit the picture is slightly sharper anyway a kind of wizard would help to properly master it without loosing precious points in unavoidable young player mistakes.

And don't be afraid to experiment; we're beta testing this game, and all of your "mistakes" (and successes for that matter) will be wiped before Open Beta. Meanwhile, you might uncover a fun build that you never would have attempted otherwise.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info