Can't target mobs with lots of pets

Allied pets being selectable (for what reason i don't know, there don't seem to be any skills that target them) is annoying. Surround an enemy and then it becomes impossible to actually target that enemy yourself. Given the tiny hitboxes, you can't even aim in the general direction and hope to score hits.

The fact that they (and allied players) highlight pretty much exactly like a monster also means you think you have a target highlighted, and might waste time and mana trying to attack friendlies.

Suggest making allied pets untargettable (and allied players for that matter), so you can find and click enemies in massive melees.

If there ever is a reason to target a friendly, either activate targetting for friendlies with an option or a key toggle. But I doubt any such functionality will be needed, as totems and aurae seem to fulfill all these needs.
agreed.
I was going to make a post about this yesterday, but i forgot. My friend has a necromancer build which involves summoning a total of nearly 10 or more minions at once. They are selecteable, making it a pure hell for me as an archer to hit the enemy they're going for. And it's utter chaos, they all attack the closest enemy.

This definately needs to be a toggle option.
Aye, 'tis would be very nice.

There were some threads about this some time ago and the next patch should be fixing most of the summoning issues the devs said. Though I don't remember if the minion targeting part was included in this or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info