A Shoutout to the Coolest Set of Mods and Developers I Have Ever Seen.

So, to preface this I just wanted to say I really hope this would be the right forum place thing to post this.

I have just gotten into the PoE Beta and have only followed the game for maybe 2 weeks, but I am more impressed by the developers and mods than I have been for any other game in a long time. I will continue to support this game as best as I can and I hope that the involvement that developers have been showing and the awesome community run by the mods continues to flourish. Really amazing job on everybody's part.
Kiwi Name = Sir Remington Kiwi; Duke of that tree over there.
Glad to see you like PoE, and support it. GGG is an amazing group of devs that keeps improving the game. They keep surprising us, and making PoE an incredible game. The community has been supporting them since day 1, and has not disappointed us.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 6, 2012, 2:56:11 AM
Yeah, the game is great. I wish I had more spare cash at the moment to try and get up to silver supporter. Hopefully by my next 2 paychecks I'll have it all saved up!
Well, I can't speak for the other mods, but thank you! :)

Honestly, I wouldn't moderate any other community, not these days. I do find it amusing (and comforting, in a way) that a hardcore, fairly cut-throat ARPG has gathered one of the finest communities I've seen online since the mid 90s.

Oh, and Chris Wilson, the lead dev, does make it all possible. Whatta dude.

And Samantha, our CM, quietly working in the shadows to quell the troublemakers and assist the good Exiles with any problems they might be having. She's awesome.

And everyone at GGG, really. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Just the fact that the devs go into mumble servers (heard on one of Kripparrian's Videos) or talk to popular players and the community sold this game to me.
Last edited by VoodootiKi on Aug 6, 2012, 3:03:23 AM
Thanks for teh kudos! I really love this community! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I've been an avid gamers since the early days of C&C, duke3D etc, but I gotta say that it's the first time I see such an awesome community ingame and on forums. We should really try to keep that mindset.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
Got my paycheck today with a bonus! Silver Supporter reporting for orders! And yes, I really hope the community stays the same once open beta starts. I know that might be hard, but as long as a group of people are willing to do it, it can happen.
Thanks a lot!
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
"
zeto wrote:
Thanks a lot!

Aren't you thankful? hehhe
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info