Banned From D3 Fourms

I just got banned from the D3 fourms for promoting PoE and they didn't have the balls to actually say that's why. Instead they said it was because of "Obscene Language". Check this out lol.

http://postimage.org/image/eajwfgwf3/
I loled.

They think PoE is a bad word now. /derp
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
I loled.

They think PoE is a bad word now. /derp

Blizzard knows they got competition. And its better then d3. Even in beta form its whoopin on d3.

Im not suprised they would try to censor poe. You can fight it blizzard. Poe is takin over.

Only a matter of time.
We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds. Our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
they ban anyone who advertises any other game its so silly since the threads move so fast there anyway I really dont see the big deal. Plus they have a forum section just for other video games as well. Blizzard really wants to monopolize this type of game
They do actually have a forum for other games, so they are in their right to ban for it.

I was banned for writing a negative post about Mike Morhaime's letter, which I found pretty useless.

Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Ban brothers unite! I've been banned twice from the D3 forums. I was re-instated both times but I didn't go back. Blizzard won't ever be getting my $$ again.
what do you want a golden star next to your name on the chalk board?

congratulations for acting like a child and getting banned from a video game forum. I have lurked in that forum enough to know people that get banned their deserve it and i just hope you don't bring that kind of behavior with you.

We are the company we keep as they say.
While I agree you were probably justly banned, I'm sick of companies censoring their forums. BioWare did this with Mass Effect and SWTOR complaints and discussions. It's no good.

If you aren't willing to acknowledge problems with your game, if you have no intentions of addressing them, just screw having forums. It's a waste of bandwidth.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
'posting/masking obscene, vulgar or inappropriate language.'

Well that's just @#$!ing vague.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Here is mine:

Origination: Forums / Comments
Ban Type: Advertising
Expires: Permanent
Ban Reason: Permanently banned from the Diablo III forums for using inappropriate language on the forums.

By: Diabl0s#1605Forum > General Discussion
Thread Title:
The Orb of Chaos...
Reply #1
Timestamp:
Jul 13, 2012 10:32:39 AM
Has farming got you butthurt?? RMAH inflation beating you down? Hi, My name is Billy and I am here to help you make a life change. For just $10, you can replace frustration with pure bliss today!! Just imagine an Arpg with -1) No more endless gold runs. 2) Lucrative farming solo or co-op. 3) Always worthwhile loot and gear will make your Carpel Tunnel syndrome less pointless. 4) Small but welcoming committee of D3 refugees. Now you will never feel alone in your angst against D3. 5) Feel the freedom of not being forced to use online trade to make a difference. 6) Massive skill tree and countless amounts of viable builds. 7) Retro art-style that will have you reminisce Diablo 2 in a positive way. 8) You can actually clear levels with the loot you find on your own runs. 9) You get a total of 110 lev cap and 2 acts to explore. ... and much much more. So what are you waiting for? You owe it yourself to actually play a game for enjoyment rather than stress. Get Path of Exile. Get lube for your fat @ss today!!!
[edited by Diabl0s#1605]

It was worth it.
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info