Just bought Bronze! 2 extra keys!

I don't know really how to give them out.. It's kind of luck/good reason. So I'll randomly pick 2 people who give me a good reason why to give it to them, then post that they're gone.
"
mrgoogles wrote:
I don't know really how to give them out.. It's kind of luck/good reason. So I'll randomly pick 2 people who give me a good reason why to give it to them, then post that they're gone.

Nice job! I really like that so many people are supporting these days :)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
ongZ wrote:
"
mrgoogles wrote:

I was planning on doing gold :( Just not feasible right now ><! I still wanted to support though!
"
mrgoogles wrote:
"
ongZ wrote:
"
mrgoogles wrote:

I was planning on doing gold :( Just not feasible right now ><! I still wanted to support though!

I think bronze is great, it's more than you give for most games :)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
ongZ wrote:
I think bronze is great, it's more than you give for most games :)

That's true, considering its beta :P I really just want to see this game flourish, so much potential and its just in beta phase. Hope for the ARPG genre!! :p
Time to go play for a bit! I'll check back later tonight, so if other people reply you'll get your key tonight possibly!
I could definitely use one of these. I have bought diablo 3 because I have played quite a bit of d2 and expected for it to be a little... better to say the least. Recently I had no good games to play and I stumbled across Path of Exile, and even though I've seen it before and might even have an older account, which I have forgot, I've got really interested in it this time.

P.S. I forgot to mention that I'm not in good financial standing and even though I'd really like to support the developers, financial support is just simply not an option.
Last edited by Truesilver on Aug 5, 2012, 8:02:52 PM
I dont have a key,or a way to pay for one,(no international credit card).
I really enjoyed this game features,and the effort that the developers are putting in this game.the game is getting really cool,and i really want to play,and if you want to help me out,maybe i can play tonight(already downloaded and installed,just waiting my key).

thanks for reading and thanks for SUPPORTING this game,if i was able to do it ,i would do it.and i surelu will play the hardcore mode for suuuuuuure.i love d2 hardcore.

thanks

(sorry for the mistakes,english is not my native language)
I dont have any keys and never ever played the genre game like diablo because i just dont know where to get one. i just found this out and wanna know how it feel playing the diablo genre games. i cant buy golds. because im from indonesia and thats located at asia. (im not smart or anything) so yeah im asian and i never played diablo genre games
Glad to see more supporters. Would do so if I had the credit card to back it up.

I am by no means the most deserving chap and I'm not even near the amount of time some loyal fans have been waiting, but I would like to test this game some more. The public Beta weekend was an absolute blast and I'm looking forward to the next one.

I hope you'll be able to make two people very happy today.

Here's to your good times on PoE. Enjoy, bud!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info