Dual Wielding Duelist Build (suggestions?)

Hi, I've been playing on my dual sword wielding duelist for quite some time (now level 58) and to be quite honest he seems to have flopped as a build. I'm using dual strike, cleave, warlord's mark, blood rage and hatred mostly.

This is my passive tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQQAAmUqhgLjAx0DZoU9C4Kkpg6E6RwO9JYRG_5IlxyJZrEg_v6OIrX6zSPvSKwkQp2gKWzrvymGwI8qum1eNEEGeDXuYPo3lwhEOv24hj0qvvhBLfD0RMYy6UhZ_PNTT2zCW3nBl1xZFhhhimooYZrfSm7c_Jtv80UXcYQpHHO-ypl_O29Pgnnt7oQJ_imJG-3ciWl-loyfC2qNqRj_krJitpQWpaOUgzuelcA-UZbGNAmhYXeMqkgB86qX7eOr4DIVrrrb4bK8Ovyy91BHuGX2Cb-C8a7BKrPUwYe3jMfTuszJeg_6ygGufcoWDmfQIyR91isPuNfMo_neoK9N4vl1vuo7bj_1xD7J9_SbKP1oCW0=

This is my gear:
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

My character just seems to die far too often and without forsaking a lot of DPS in for marginally higher evasion gear I'm really quite lost at what to do! Are there any skills that I, or other budding dual wielding duelists should use? I feel that perhaps my supports on dual strike are poorly chosen but I don't know what would be preferential (previously I've played a witch and not needed to consider many of these skills).

It'd be great to have a pocket of information to help out not just myself but other dual wielding duelists that need some advice - any and all constructive criticism would be well received!

Thanks in advance (oh and the magnate belt is not for sale haha)

Edit: I didn't realise there was an entire forum dedicated to each class - a lot of the information I was after I've found there
Last edited by Piggy on Aug 5, 2012, 10:25:09 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info