So yeah, registered on forum lost characters

Really, I made the account linked to this email via in-game create method. Would not recoginze that account on this forum -did not use outside links-*

It tells me my character exist, when I attempted to make him again it said I can't do that... Any fix for this or am I just crap out of luck?

Previously known in Anarchy as PewPewPewPewPewMurica and CarlSaganHereToDunkYou and two other characters I can't remember their names..

It's like regisering on this forum rewired the link to my characters.
I had an exalted orb once. It was pretty.
I guess I should add I was logged IN to the game when I registered and clicked the activation link in the email, it wasn't letting me log in with the original information I used in-game.
you have essentially created 2 accounts on the one email address, support can help you with this, you just need to contact them through the email address in the contact support link.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
you have essentially created 2 accounts on the one email address, support can help you with this, you just need to contact them through the email address in the contact support link.

Done, thank you. The comfort was needed, don't think I could've just started playing again from scratch.
Silence kind of sucks from a distressed butt hurt point of view, I do hope I get taken care of. May not have the heart to start all over again if it's not something that can be resolved. Not how I wanted to spend the day off. :(

Yes.. The power of sad kitten compels you to fix!
Last edited by CarlSaganHereToDunkYou on Jun 24, 2013, 6:28:16 AM
RESOLVED! Thank you Jason. You're the best.
www.twitch.tv/thefaluzure - Streaming often, like to have chats and laugh at crap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info