Why no trial for the "Beta"

jeah i got here short time ago and all but why is there no thing like a dl for the game and maybe a testing phase your account instantly gets something like a 30 min playtime for testing or so because i am maybe interested in buying this game for supporting it but then again even if it is just 10$ i dont want to buy it because i have no own point of view without testing and those streams dont really help they dont bring near the gamplay controls and so on to you and how it is anyway it just looks like a Diablo with a great passive skill tree and so but still ... back to topic so why no point of getting a trial for accounts so they can check and most ppl who like will then anyway buy it for those 10$ i think i mean its not much but who wants to buy something he hasnt even tested.
You can wait till timer chooses you for free beta access. If you don't want to wait, you buy it. Simple as that.

There have been Open BEta Stresstests where everyone could join for 2 full days.
It is stil lclosed beta which means its not meant to be everybodys game yet. That is why its called closed beta.

There might be events where you can try the game out soon again. Just be patient.

The 10$ is no payment by the way. It is a pre-purchase of microcredits. It is a support for the developers. BEcause you support them for "unseen content" (microtransactions which still have to be implemented) theyll gibe you a closed beta access as a little gift.

D.
Crazy. German. Storyteller. Writer. Poet.
Closed beta is still primarily meant for testing. There's no reason to have a trial since the game will be free to download and play soon enough.
jeah ok the cash shop is that what really makes it for me difficult to think for buying it because i dont want to play a game that is based of its "cash" and you need to buy more n more just to play on or get stuff that will make you invincible for normal users without cash stuff thats the point if it will be only cosmetical ok but if not haw harsh will it affect the gameplay ...
Transaction points will only be for cosmetic and convenience purchases (additional in-town storage, for example). No content, power, or advantage is in the store. Please refer to the pre-purchase page for details.
Last edited by Britannicus on Aug 5, 2012, 2:16:43 PM
"
Mireyu wrote:
jeah ok the cash shop is that what really makes it for me difficult to think for buying it because i dont want to play a game that is based of its "cash" and you need to buy more n more just to play on or get stuff that will make you invincible for normal users without cash stuff thats the point if it will be only cosmetical ok but if not haw harsh will it affect the gameplay ...
You went full retard. You're not supposed to do that.
Last edited by n4ru on Aug 5, 2012, 2:22:49 PM
"
n4ru wrote:
"
Mireyu wrote:

You know there are many games where you are supposed to buy items because the power benefits you get from them are just sick so whats retard on saying i dont want to go for something what makes it shop so ... and also to the poster b4 you i hope it will stay this way because maybe they might go into this direction but at least thanks for your answer so its at least not at the moment good to know.
"
Mireyu wrote:
"
n4ru wrote:
"
Mireyu wrote:

You know there are many games where you are supposed to buy items because the power benefits you get from them are just sick so whats retard on saying i dont want to go for something what makes it shop so ... and also to the poster b4 you i hope it will stay this way because maybe they might go into this direction but at least thanks for your answer so its at least not at the moment good to know.
lol u tk him 2 da bar|?
The devs are completely and utterly against a Pay2Win system in this game, cash shop will never be pay2win, because that is lame, and they are not lame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info