Best class for MF ?

I don't know if it's the right forum, but I'd like to build a MF-base character, and I wonder what would be the best class and methods to do such.

I presume that a witch/templar summoner would be good but I might be surprised :-)

Thanks for your answers.
In my opinion it's all about runspeed/cast speed/attack speed. Cast speed to keep your buffs rolling (phaserun) without eating too much into runtime.

I like my dw duelist for MF, since he runs very fast and gets them 4 frenzy stacks. Lays waste quickly. Summoner ranger/shadow/witch can accomplish the same with less a degree of twitch (ranged is just a lot safer)
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
In 120%-150% quantity gear my shadow that uses lightning strike is now topping 4k dps with 2.7 aps. Its ranged, sustained attacks make for efficient farming.
____________________________________twitch.tv/tyranthal
The Item Rarity gem is blue. So you'll need a decent amount of INT to keep leveling it. You can be any class and still have INT. I agree with others saying that kill speed is the key to finding lots of items. As long as you are in default and not hardcore.

The real key is the items.

Unavailable
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Thank you for those answers :-)

I'm levelling a Lightning Strike Shadow, guess I'll continue with him. That ring is fantastic btw, I wish I had such items :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info