Face, Skin, Gender Customization

This would be great to see. I would buy a skin or two.
"I watch. I wonder. I create. I tear down."
-Sotha Sil
"
Elynole wrote:
I'll vote no. The reasoning behind this is that for each change in appearance to the current models, especially if this was male to female(vice-versa), or anything outstanding that would get in the way of the gear on the character itself it would greatly increase production time of new gear being added to the game...and ARPG's are about gear, not about character looks.

Besides, at about level 30 in the game you've obtained so much gear that you can hardly see your characters face in most situations.

Since gear looks the same on all 6 classes, it needn't be so complicated--so long as they restrict themselves to character "body types" that exactly match existing body types, no reskinning of armour is needed.

Changing faces, in particular, is just a simple swap.
IGN Domination: Blindsight_Marauder, Blindsight_MF
yes id i would love to have that. female/male also. maby make it like you can buy it from your points when its released. i would gladly pay some for some Face, skin, gender customization!
especially gender choice :)
It would be nice to have option for change hair colour, hairstyles, face tattoo, beard.
IGN: Leha_Shadow
"Take A Look" shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/120466
Also adding my thumb to this thread. I understand changing skins to female/male takes much more work, but adding like 4 options of faces/haircolor/style and 4 skin colors to each class would make so many combinations and wouldnt affect armor skins at all.
Its RPG so please give us some way to customize our heroes we play and die with :) Even if its paid.
I believe the MicroT Shop will have Skins eventually.

Some Examples of Possible Skins:

Male Ranger Skin: The Marksman

Female Witch Skin: The Succubus

Male Witch Skin: The Warlock (Bald, tall and slender)

Male Witch Skin: The Necromancer (Pale, very skinny, long white hair)

Female Duelist Skin: The Privateer

Female Shadow Skin: The Kunoichi (Black hair in a topknot)

Female Templar Skin: The Priestess

Female Templar Skin: The Cleric

Female Marauder Skin: The Valkyrie (A muscular woman with blonde hair and light skin)

Female Marauder Skin: The Amazon (A darker variety with black braids)

-

Different looks, different animations, maybe even with their own dance in the future. (One dance per Skin)

Not a high priority though, but i'd sure purchase a bunch o' skins.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Horroren1 wrote:
Also adding my thumb to this thread. I understand changing skins to female/male takes much more work, but adding like 4 options of faces/haircolor/style and 4 skin colors to each class would make so many combinations and wouldnt affect armor skins at all.
Its RPG so please give us some way to customize our heroes we play and die with :) Even if its paid.

+1. Some of the other ideas in this thread go so far as to necesstate spending a *lot* of resources on them, instead of adding new effects or Act 4...
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
WinterLicht made a good representation of possible new skins as well.

Female Templar, Female Shadow etc
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Last edited by Kwonryu on Feb 9, 2013, 2:45:27 PM
I support this, more customization plz :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info