Face, Skin, Gender Customization

+1 if you would be interested in seeing appearance customization features beyond item skins available in the cash shop.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Why not? It is dull to see the same face every time you log in. Highly recommend it!

Will love to have male/female version too!
I've been Jay Wilson-ed.
Diablo 3: World of Kitecraft

Immortalsoulz: lvl 72 dual-weapon duelist
Zealato: lvl 41 Elemental bow ranger
Agreed. Everyone would use that feature!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
it's easy money for GGG.
It's expensive to make, so we're not likely to see it any time soon.

But, I support this, too. I'll finally be able to play the other 4 classes. =\
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess
I was gonna start a thread along these lines, but found this one. I would really like to see some character appearance customization in the microtransaction shop.
i would play the warrior class more if he was a 'death knight' for example.
i like the duelist class but i hate how he prances, would be cool if we had some animation re-skin options also, even if it was just from existing character animations.
maybe even some monster re-skin options too, would be cool to run around as a skellie ( maybe these could unlock in the store as a reward for killing a certain number of them or maybe get the option to buy a merveil skin after you defeat her in merciless...)
yeah +1 from me.... this would be a great idea.
Bring me my bow of burning gold
Bring me my arrows of desire.....

If i am a troll who is no troll who then is the troll? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/53626 }:)

'I rise from the ashes of my own defeat, only to be smitten down again...'
- Some poor soul.
I know some of it (especially the gender models) will take a while, but more customisation like this can only be a good thing, I think.
The witch's face is very ugly in my opinion. I'd pay to get another. :)
"That's how you die properly, Sailor Boy.."
I'll vote no. The reasoning behind this is that for each change in appearance to the current models, especially if this was male to female(vice-versa), or anything outstanding that would get in the way of the gear on the character itself it would greatly increase production time of new gear being added to the game...and ARPG's are about gear, not about character looks.

Besides, at about level 30 in the game you've obtained so much gear that you can hardly see your characters face in most situations.
I have no problems with that except 1 thing... i dont want my witch to change... she looks like Sasha Gray... and that why i called her that way
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info