Attacking in place = massive fps drop

Hi there!

I'm having some troubles here. When I hold my assigned key to attack in place and swing a few times, the game continuously beeps at me and freezes my screen until I let go on my attack in place key. No, it's not a sticky key issue. I've tried putting the key on my space bar as well, yet the problem still occurs. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance!
Hey Chronoj,

What keyboard do you use?
Is it a USB or PS2 one and do you have drivers installed for it?

Would you be able to test using a different one?
It is a Razer Anansi, USB. I cant test a different one sadly. Although I just figured out its with any key I use. As long as I'm holding a key and hitting my mouse, the game beeps and locks up until I let go.
Heya,

That definitely sounds like a keyboard/driver related issue, can't say I've heard of that happening with this game before though.

Reading here, it sounds like it is a driver issue:
http://www.overclock.net/t/1360988/solved-holding-shift-w-a-keys-make-a-beep-noise-and-prevent-movement-in-games
Looks like you were spot on! Just updated my keyboard driver to the latest version, and everything is right as rain. Very happy, this game is too fun to be obstructed by little issues like that :P. Great support, and thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info