PoE Competition= Marvel Heroes

Theres a new game coming out, by Diablo creators, titles Marvel Heroes, and it is pretty cool. It's f2p, and i think PoE is going to have a pretty big competition, not to mention the fact that its Marvel, and contains all the heroes people love.... I want Path of Exile to be more famous than Marvel Heroes, but we shall see. Here's a video of Marvel Heroes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ppowiVpTM
never heard if it.....

AND no i did not click this link

If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
Last edited by xreasonz on Aug 5, 2012, 9:36:40 AM
I've seen the play video of Scarlet Witch. The game looks great. I don't see why the 2 games can't coexist. Am I the only one that plays more then 1 game at a time? lol :)
im just not a fan of marvel ;) Nothing personal ;)
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
I'm not much of a Comics geek but I'm gonna try out Marvel Heroes for sure when it comes out. HULK SMASH!!!
hmm.. doesn't look half bad. Reminds me of SWTOR but Marvel.
We had a thread about this a while ago. I was absolutely thrilled to see David Brevik doing another ARPG after being burnt by the Blizzard North experience.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/33097/highlight/

Page 3 has Chris' response. I get the feeling he'd be more eager to play it than to fear it as 'competition', being as he (and most of the GGGang) are die-hard ARPG fans from the D1/D2 days.

I'm going to nick your vid link, OP, bump that older thread and close this one. Thank you so much for the update. Quite a few of us Exiles are interested in this one.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Aug 6, 2012, 12:59:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info