Build of the Week Video #7

After a break from making videos last week for the public stress test weekend, we're back in force with Build of the Week #7!

This week we demonstrate mokschi's Bow Templar, Burnhard. This build uses extreme burning damage combined with Elemental Proliferation to spread it among targets and Elemental Equilibrium/Elemental Weakness to reduce the monsters' fire resistance.

If you'd like to submit your own build, please do so here!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
This is easily my favourite BoTW. Easily.

BURNINATE.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
WHAT SORCERY IS THIS? TEMPLAR USING A BOW, THIS IS MADNESS!! /sarcasm

Seriously, awesome build! This Templar is trying to become the master of none. Very exotic to see this type of build from the unlikely character.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

more!
Nicely done. I would never have consider to make a viable bow templar.
Awesome build, but doesn't you kinda 'kill' the burn damage when you continue to shoot monsters with burning arrow? Because you give the fire res.... wouldn't it be better to use some other element while they are on fire to keep the fire res as low as possible?
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Fun build, but I'm not impressed with Elemental Equilibrium. Too much juggliness. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I approve of pants
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Fun build, but I'm not impressed with Elemental Equilibrium. Too much juggliness. ='[.]'=

This
"
Sony_Black wrote:
Awesome build, but doesn't you kinda 'kill' the burn damage when you continue to shoot monsters with burning arrow? Because you give the fire res.... wouldn't it be better to use some other element while they are on fire to keep the fire res as low as possible?

Yeah, I was about to post that as well... It's not really the best opportunity for an EE build.

I've got a similar build ready to test out and I think mine would work better. Also using EE, but as a melee. Also using the spark totem with added cold damage for -50% fire resistance.

And I would run both wrath and hatred auras.

- Simply put: Put up totem= -50% fire res
- Hit the monster with infernal blow. Infernal blow is an attack, so it deals all three elements (with both the auras active): fire, lightning and cold, which disables the activation of EE. Giving me a full -50% fire res on the enemies all the time.

Haven't got time to start this character to test it out yet, I've got so much builds to test and so little time :(.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info