Chaos damage, what is it?

Unless it comes in the form of a spell (and you don't have the really rare spell blocking passive/items), then absolutely: my relatively high evasion on the Shadow is what saves me from Viper Strike agony most of the time.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Seems cool to have chaos damage, on the other hand the passive chaos innoculation seems to steal alot of the character surviability
"
Charan wrote:
Unless it comes in the form of a spell (and you don't have the really rare spell blocking passive/items), then absolutely: my relatively high evasion on the Shadow is what saves me from Viper Strike agony most of the time.

Ok cool, I always had the idea for a aura-reserved-life / pain attunement Witch (before that build of the week video!) but as I learned about the game it seemed like suicide since 1) Chaos Damage is already pretty strong and abundant (from what I heard), 2) I'll be at low life all the time without the buffer of an Energy Shield (which is a Witches strong point and I'm throwing it out the window).

This gives me hope that maybe I can do some ridiculous evasion stuff to mitigate the builds weakness, even more so after evasion gets buffed!
|____________ G . L . O . W . Y . R . M ____________|
< My PoE career highlight, Being beat by Throzz, hehe >
||||||\\\\\~ http://tinyurl.com/2ndPlaceToThrozz ~/////||||||

What increases chaos damage? Spell damage?
rly thanks the OP for this, and also think that this should go to the wiki!
made me completely reimagine my build! i must thanks OP for saving my HC chars ass =p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info