2154 people online!

Earlier I logged on and saw with the /online function that 2154 were online at one moment. That is huge! It used to be 400 at any given time!
Well since someone is being invited into the game every 5m and the games popularity is exploding...

Its an amazing game, it was bound to happen sooner or later :)
Cant wait till OB.....2000 people will be nothing...
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
"
Noja190 wrote:
Well since someone is being invited into the game every 5m and the games popularity is exploding...

Its an amazing game, it was bound to happen sooner or later :)

No, something happened this past open weekend. I dare not say what, exactly, but general CB population any given time has tripled to quadrupled since this time, two weeks ago.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Kripparrian and Kungen arrived and all 4K of their viewers.
It's pretty nice - OB will be huge! :-)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
I checked: It was 2700 people online yesterday night (GMT). If that's not kicking a.. and taking names, then what is? :-)
I also think the renewed interest in ARPGs this year (Diablo 3, Torchlight 2, Grim Dawn etc.) might have helped.
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
I just type /online in chat and smile. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info