Duelist dual swords build.

Dark Flame Inside. Hardcore player since 1996.
I just so happen to have a hardcore sword duelist in act 1 cruel difficulty. Believe me, damage is not a problem, defense is. As a melee character with no shield, you should be trying to pick up as much life, armor, evasion, and dual wield block as early as you can. See my build:

Now that I finally have unwavering stance, I want to place my next few points in easily accessible defensive nodes as possible:

Only then will I continue going for more offense, like blade master and twin terrors.
Hardcore 4 life!
First of all don't use all 111 points, because currently the max lvl you can achieve is around 70 - so you should think around 80 points or less.

Second - maybe you want to check the Duelst subforum: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/40

Here is something which might work (i haven't much experience with duelists):
Link
I dropped the part which went toward the Marauder and the increased crit multiplier circle.
But i added a bit of dual wield block chance and some more crit chance, as well as Hearseeker (crit multiplier) and Ambidexterity (damage and attack speed while dual wielding)

A second option for a fast dual wieding crit build would be the Shadow, but he would probably go with dagges or claws, not swords (there is a really nice passive near the shadow which makes a crit with a dagger poison the enemy)
EDIT: This might work with the Shadow, the only thing which bugs me is the rather low dual wield block:
Link to shadow build
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Aug 5, 2012, 6:14:10 AM
Thank you for links and suggestions. I'll try something of this. Now i'm lvl 50+ and 3 more point for second +max frenzy charge. And i think i won't spend points on +30 int, + frenzy duration. Mine last 10 sec and it's plenty enough time for puting 1 frenzy hit every 10 sec. With blood rage active i can relax and focus on mob hunting.
Dark Flame Inside. Hardcore player since 1996.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info