Minion UI - Whats going on here>??

Hey guys. Firstly I'd like to say I am really enjoying Path of Exile you guys have made a really cool game.

I'm playing a witch for my first character and am really enjoying it. However I have chosen to level up minion skills.

My problem is that the minions have no HP bars or UI's. Since most of my points have gone into minions and especially since I have Minion Instability, it's really important for me to have all of my minions alive at any one time.

However it's almost impossible to not only differentiate minions from other monsters, but also to know how many minions you have alive and what HP they are on.

There really needs to be a UI or set of HP bars on your screen displaying your minions and their HP's, this would make playing my Witch easier and for such a big part of the Passives tree I'm surprised there is something not already like this.

Sorry if there's already a thread for this, just trying to do my part by helping you guys out in the beta!

Cheers,

This might come with 0.9.12

Here is a quote rom chris from the Beta Status subforum:

"
0.9.12: This patch will fix most of the issues with Minions. It will also introduce PvP arenas and the ability to challenge other players to duel. We expect to improve the Brutus fight in this patch as well.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
yeah minions right now is kinda hard to play the game with super effectively but I'm sure your testing will help the developers improve it
They're probably going to fix it in the next patch. I would love if they put the minion HP bars on the side with it being movable and removable. They should be bordered with a certain color at all time to differentiate. What would be awesome though would be if they introduced skins for your zombies/minions in the cash shop. Micheal Jackson zombies and terrorist skeletons that yell ALLAHU AKBAR when they die
And i really wish they can lets us know the detail states of our minions (dps,armor..etc) i want to kn how strong my zombie become after i chose a minion passive skill!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info