when maths and luck,doesnt add up

So i was wondering about the counter thingie for once more,and i did something very simple to simplify my frustration and get my ideas straight.

Just wanted to know how many users can come per day from the invitation thingie-and also per month's.

5 minutes its pick up and 60 minutes an hour has=12 picks per hour.12 picks x 24 hours a day=288 users per day

now 288 x 30 days a month=8640 users per month

Then i figured i am signed in every day from early january on this site.I post occasionaly,but i am here everyday signed in for this last past months to see how game advances.That means 8 months.They also said that i had more "chances"if i lurk in forums.

8 months x 8640 per month=69120 persons were chosen.

Now onto the last open beta.I think they said that the servers had around 55.000 people online,that includes also players who have already paid the game.

You could say,"what a chipstake u are,cant u afford 10 euros if u want to play that bad?"

Fact is i have,but i wont use paypal option or give credit card details on site.I prefered a simpler,faster,safer way,like paysafecard or prepaid or something like that,but that not the point

The point is the maths doesnt add up.My luck is given with this system and i am on dead end.

Remembering one line from batman,where two face said:
"The world is cruel and the only morality in a cruel world is chance. Unbiased, unprejudiced, fair."

And seems chance is the last thing i have

Ps.My maths can fail me.It wont be the first time.

Bye bye desync!
A LOT of accounts that are inactive, have been given a beta key.

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
Last edited by Wega52 on Aug 4, 2012, 5:46:23 PM
The devs have said that there are over 400,000 people in the queue for the beta key giveaway timer. The chances that you will be picked is basically nonexistent at this point. They have a safe and secure pay option already. And since when is paypal not a secure site to buy from?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info