"
Wega52 wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
DaleWinters wrote:
Case in point: Diablo 3

Also it is super boring and boring

You probably won't care. But I just wanted to say that my opinon of you has dropped after making this thread Dale.

You made a post, saw that i worked well, and then you doubled it!
:D

Probably wanted to give him both barrels... ;^)

"
Wega52 wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
DaleWinters wrote:
Case in point: Diablo 3

Also it is super boring and boring

You probably won't care. But I just wanted to say that my opinon of you has dropped after making this thread Dale.

You made a post, saw that i worked well, and then you doubled it!

That is one of the few things D3 did get right though. Course then it went and ruled out coop in other and worse ways but I'm still wanting to know just what is it with ARPGs and hating groups.
FFA loot = single player game.

"I'm sorry I steal all the things, it's the only way I know how to say I love you." - a FFA looter.
@OP are you saying leave it as it is now or move it back to full FFA without timers?

--I think as it is now is acceptable.

--Full FFA loot without timers favors some classes and builds over others (ranged would never get anything) so i'm glad they moved away from this a little bit.

--Fully instanced would be to boring.

True FFA loot is bad. What they have in place now is not really full FFA loot. There are timers.

I think the way we have it now encourages people to develop friendships and groups in the game of people they trust so the loot can be more meaningfully divided up and shared. If you don't have friends then make some.

I dont know many people yet as I'm fairly new but I have already made a couple of friends and am open to new ones :)

play the game and make friends and you will learn to like the current system I think :)
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
There are more than enough threads about this topic.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info