How do I reduce a skill level?

I want to get rid of some dexterity and to do that I need to reduce sprint's skill level.
How do i do tht?
You cannot degrade a gem's level.
Last edited by SpaceHebrew on Aug 4, 2012, 3:51:46 PM
Spoiler
Go to the vendor and sell your gem + orb of scouring. He will offer same gem with one lower level.

Have fun!
Weaklings can't pick their way of death.
"
Nel wrote:
Spoiler
Go to the vendor and sell your gem + orb of scouring. He will offer same gem with one lower level.

Have fun!

Didn't know you can do that.
Guess I haven't use the recipe mechanic enough.
Last edited by SpaceHebrew on Aug 4, 2012, 3:53:49 PM
"
Nel wrote:
Spoiler

Have fun!

Is +%quality preserved when you do this?
"
NavonDuSandau wrote:
"
Nel wrote:
Spoiler

Have fun!

Is +%quality preserved when you do this?

Yes.
This is the only thing I have used scouring for. I keep getting stupid in the middle of battle and hitting the level-up icon on skills I really don't want to level (can you say "Detonate Dead"?).

I would put it at low priority, but it would be really nice if items had checkboxes on them. For gems, the checkbox would be "Don't show level-ups" and for other items in inventory the checkbox would be "Don't allow sale to vendors", which would facilitate a "sell-all" option.
"
BenHurt wrote:

I would put it at low priority, but it would be really nice if items had checkboxes on them. For gems, the checkbox would be "Don't show level-ups"...

you can right-click the "+" and the lvlup-icon will disapear from the screen. you can still lvl the gem from the inventory then.
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Aug 5, 2012, 10:09:54 AM
"
Clownkrieger wrote:
you can right-click the "+" and the lvlup-icon will disapear from the screen. you can still lvl the gem from the inventory then.

I'm aware of that (it even shows that on the flyover). But as I said, I get stupid in the heat of battle and forget that I don't want to level up a gem, particularly when I'm fast-pathing in HC ladders and four or five gems all light up at once.

What I'm suggesting is something more pro-active; when I'm in town slotting gems having the ability to pre-tag gems that I explicitly do not want to see lit up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info