Minimap not working

The (mini)map doesnt work for me.
I see the X (which is supposed to be me I guess) but nothing around it. It doesn't work if you place the map in the corner as well.

I tried playing with the brightness, it doesn't matter...
I also have the same problem. Minimap flashes up then disappears. Then al you can see is the x.
So, nobody else has this problem? Or is this a known problem?

Im using Windows 7.
Playing on a laptop, Intel 2.5ghz i5.
6gb RAM
ATI Radeon 7450M

I have no other issues and the game is pretty good playable on this spec.

"
bloodyhell81 wrote:
I also have the same problem. Minimap flashes up then disappears. Then al you can see is the x.

Yeah now that you say it, I had it the very first time. Minimap flashes up totally very fast, then it disappeared.
I have the same problem, any solutions?
I have this problem as well. Are there any fixes for this issue??
This is usually caused by bad drivers for your graphics card - If updating your graphics card drivers from the manufacturer website doesn't solve this problem, and you're still only able to see the X on the minimap, let us know.
Balance & Design
I just helped out a friend with this problem. He has a HP laptop with Intel chipset and AMD graphics with Intel HD Graphics, switchable graphics that is.

I found these graphics drivers

http://leshcatlabs.net/index.php/2012/11/catalyst-12-10-whql-unifl-for-amdintel-graphics/

And after that the minimap worked fine.
"
Trofflan wrote:
I just helped out a friend with this problem. He has a HP laptop with Intel chipset and AMD graphics with Intel HD Graphics, switchable graphics that is.

I found these graphics drivers

http://leshcatlabs.net/index.php/2012/11/catalyst-12-10-whql-unifl-for-amdintel-graphics/

And after that the minimap worked fine.

I had the exact same problem, but didn't want to install unofficial drivers. So I went to Intel's page (here you can check your system for updates online with their own tool), downloaded the latest driver release (18.12.2012), updated PoE and finally my minimap was working. Glad that I could fix it before Open Beta.
Had the same problem too. The link to Intel's driver updater thing fixed my problem. Thanks!
ign: weaklygdlk
"Charge chicken is dangerous, they are master of killing me." - fasknifer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info