Game Crash Bug

First id like to say how much i like Path of Exile and how great a game i think it is. Now to the bug. I got a big game crash 3 times in a row already on the entrance of the chamber of secrets lvl 1 in the 2 week HC race. When the game crashes i get a map not found error. Im not sure if thats the exact message i get i cant remember sorry :(
Sorry guys i made a mistake its Chamber of sins not secrets.
The error is "unable to map files". And i get a lot of it now when i enter various areas :(
Yes!

Ive been noticing these crash bugs too!

Exact same thing is happening to me.

Same here. Twice in the last couple hours. The first time wasn't even when loading a new map, I had simply swapped weapons.
Annoying, but not that major. Hopefully they take a look.

Thanks GGG.
I had the same problem i have updated nvidia drivers but when trying to enter to the chamber of sins at cruel difficulty game crashes.This is not happening at normal mode.
Run a pack check and try this:

"
Rory wrote:

EOUTOFMEMORY or Unable to Map File or Unable to MapViewOfFile
This usually occurs when your game file runs out of ram, common on PCs with low ram or running 32bit versions of windows. Running the game with Texture Quality set to Medium usually fixes this, though having less than 4gb of ram will cause problems after changing areas a number of times. We will improve the memory recovery system in future.
You can also reduce the rate of these crashes slightly by adding -gc 2 to the end of your Path of Exile shortcut target, as shown here:

Last edited by Jalhunter on Mar 15, 2013, 6:31:09 PM
Did run that pack check nothing happened same error,i will check this one.Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info