PAYMENT COMPLETED

"
"
Drakier wrote:
I'm not sure what the intention of you post was, but if your intention was to get GGG staff to see that you've paid, then you're better off sending them an email to the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page. They have a better ticket handling system there and there is a higher likelihood that your situation would get resolved quicker in that system than waiting around here for someone on staff to see. For future reference.

Good luck and congrats.

Yes I've sent multiple emails without response and members who do these arrangements doesn't apparently work on weekends I tried here on forums too. I guess its too late now... :l

Hey there,

I'm sorry that you didn't receive a reply, I can see that your emails were placed into the 'Payment made, Confirmation needed' bin.
At this stage we just need to double check the payment was made correctly and then apply the pack to your account.
Unfortunately this is something I can't do for you and it will have to wait until the team gets in, which will be Monday(it is currently 3:20am here on a Sat).

I know you've been waiting quite some time already, for that we're all truly grateful but I kindly request that you maintain your patience a little bit longer :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info