Fortune Online

and you can forget to get to know something about the quality of the equipment someone has because with that system you can wear either the awesome items directly from hell or the worst items that are in the game and you look the same if you have the same gem equipped... Really strange :)
"
Rhesos wrote:
and you can forget to get to know something about the quality of the equipment someone has because with that system you can wear either the awesome items directly from hell or the worst items that are in the game and you look the same if you have the same gem equipped... Really strange :)

That's theorotically true. But I only got one new armor gem and it was a reward for a quest. They are probably main-story quest rewards and character look will get better with the progress. So you can't look amazing without much time. As you could guess armor gems are bind on pickup and cannot be tradable. I should mention weapons are not affected by this and they have their own look.

BTW there are 5 difficulties in the game and even the 3rd difficulty gets hard in some cases.

Currently I'm level 15 and got bored because of solo playing. There aren't many people in closed beta and because of "Energy" thing people generally don't want to party with strangers if they don't share the same quest or dungeon.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
It looks decent, gonna give it a try.
hmm. i think this game is nothing for me because i cant see new equipment only the armor gem -.- for everyone who need a key pm me
stamina system = fail

ran out really quickly and unless it refills within an hour its going to be pointless playing for me
Eh, I played this for a bit but figured I'd rather spend my time reading a book than playing a flash game. However, I must say that for a flash game Fortune Online looks amazing.
This will be something to keep an eye on. I played for it a little bit, don't really feel the "action". From what I saw of combat I could swear it was Neverwinter Nights lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info