Fortune Online

Yesterday I learned about this game and signed up for the closed beta. Got my invite today and I played 4-5 hours without a break.

- Online ARPG
- Browser Game
- Flash Game
- No need to download
- You can play anywhere at anytime from any browser. No system requirements :)
- Free to play

I didn't see a flash game like this before. You'll be surprised that it looks a lot like Diablo I.

Probably here it's why. It's been developing by NetDevil. It's one of the studios of Gazillion and David Brevik is the president of Gazillion. David Brevik is the creator of Diablo series and former president of Blizzard North.

You can sign up for the closed beta here.

www.fortuneonline.com

Here's a gameplay video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rMpJp6T05g

If you get into the game my nickname is the same. I can help you to learn the basics quick :)

He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
is it the time worth?^^ equipment rarities??
Definetely it is worth the time. When you have free time or bored it's a fun game to spend the time.

I can definetely say it's better than Farmville :D
become a monster.
i´ll give it a try:D first beta sign up......it reminds me of something :D
So, signed up, hopefully getting a key later.
Any signs of item shops with exp potions, best items, revive items, pets yet (that always pisses me off so much:P)?
"
Vandro wrote:
So, signed up, hopefully getting a key later.
Any signs of item shops with exp potions, best items, revive items, pets yet (that always pisses me off so much:P)?

There are already those signs. Just like Mythos it has "stamina" thing called "energy". But no matter what happens or no matter how good it is i'll never pay for a flash game.
become a monster.
it looks like there are in the inventar only one slot for armorset and weapons, is that right? because in the vid all have the "full"-sets of armor
There are items and slots in the inventory we got used to in RPGs. Boots, gloves, helmet, trinkets, rings, body armor etc. Additionally there is an "armor gem" slot which grants high armor and completely changes the look of the character. It's like Diablo I in this case but instead of body armor; armor gem changes the look. Unlike Diablo's body armors; each different gem has different look which is a good thing.
become a monster.
registered for the beta as well, but the stamina system kinda scares me... It will destroy mythos as well :( (at least in my opinion)
"
permaximum wrote:
There are items and slots in the inventory we got used to in RPGs. Boots, gloves, helmet, trinkets, rings, body armor etc. Additionally there is an "armor gem" slot which grants high armor and completely changes the look of the character. It's like Diablo I in this case but instead of body armor; armor gem changes the look. Unlike Diablo's body armors; each different gem has different look which is a good thing.

that means the "armor gem" only change the look of a character? or can normal/unique equipment like helms change the look too? if only the gem changes the look of chars is this system hard limited to make different characterstyls...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info