Question about beta keys

I am just wondering if it is illegal or against any terms to advertise beta keys here? I have some keys left over from my support pack I bought, and the friends I planned on giving them to do not want them...so just wondering if I am allowed to advertise them to any people that might want them.
Thanks.
Not in general chat. There are rules in beta invite part of forum.

P.S. If you dont mind giving me one key, I wouldnt mind taking it xD
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
"
crono14 wrote:
I am just wondering if it is illegal or against any terms to advertise beta keys here? I have some keys left over from my support pack I bought, and the friends I planned on giving them to do not want them...so just wondering if I am allowed to advertise them to any people that might want them.
Thanks.

I'm sure it's fine as long as your not trying to sell them.
What kind of friends those two are? Refusing a beta key for PoE? I mean really.
Posting give-aways is fine, but sales and trades aren't allowed.

Also, thread moved to correct section :)
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
Peanutz wrote:
"
crono14 wrote:
Thanks.

I'm sure it's fine as long as your not trying to sell them.

Nope, not trying to sell them at all...just looking to give away...they are no use to me or anyone not being used
Than im your man...

EDIT: Lol ppl must be sleeping, because there still isnt anyone begging for a key. I mean me being slow as i am got here first xD
Last edited by BJSV on Aug 3, 2012, 4:39:04 PM
Then just give me one, i would gladly accept it : ))
Bronze silver and gold supporters all in one small thread, NIIICE

and you won't have any problem giving away keys here, that's what this place is for, just no selling or trading as was already said.
So am I, still waiting, for the generator to stop hating.
Double check to see if your friends want them, show them a stream of the game, if they like ARPG's, Diablo, or online gaming in general they shouldn't turn them down.

Bored in an airport? Yell, 'bomb!'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info