Want to get a beta key? Here's how.

You won't get a key simply by asking for one in a standard way such as "I quit Diablo" or "I'm new can I have a key", or even saying "pretty plz can I haz key?"

You probably won't get a key either by just by tagging comments onto other peoples threads, throwing random posts out, increasing your post count and being active. Although if someone does decide to give you a key, they'll undoubtedly use your post history to see if your a nice person, so the occasional "nice or grats" apparently goes a long way.

What you have to do is set yourself apartand capture the interest of people, this forum is essentially a popularity contest and what's the best way to do that??

Start new threads with interesting topics that generate hype at least on some level.

Not only will people take notice of you substantially giving you a better chance for a key, you'll entertain people who are also waiting for keys.

*** These suggestions do not take into account random keys given from forums or streams, those are just based on pure luck so find out who does giveaways and follow them on twitch and when they do a giveaway make sure you participate and listen for future ones ****

Are the ones I follow:

-EnemyEx
-Wooddyy
-Emrendil
-truskillzzruns
-pureajb
-Indicted

Bored in an airport? Yell, 'bomb!'
I'd even go so far as to point out that getting on the forums and saying "Hey, I know I just started here, but would someone buy me a key?" tends to turn many people off.

I agree with the gist of the post that if you can't afford the $10 American and have hopes of someone buying you a key, you have to really stand out. Preferably in a good way.
Sticky this thread lol, I can confirm that asking doesn't really help, but a nice introduction might still give some background on why your here and who are you.
So am I, still waiting, for the generator to stop hating.
well said.It is the truth after all.Testing this game and helping with feedback to make it even better is the main purpose of a good closed beta enviroment.
What, you mean whimpering and begging and making an ass of yourself doesn't work?

:D

No seriously, good post.
FFA loot = single player game.

"I'm sorry I steal all the things, it's the only way I know how to say I love you." - a FFA looter.
It really helps you being polite and funny:)
I know because that's how I got my beta key:D
This community promotes good behaviour and that's what i really appreciate!
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
"
ebynakis wrote:

did you bring more potatos? :D

Your case was one of the proofs this is this the method that works.

Bored in an airport? Yell, 'bomb!'
"
MaxMana wrote:
"
ebynakis wrote:

did you bring more potatos? :D

Your case was one of the proofs this is this the method that works.

That was a long shot:)), but it kinda worked:P
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Hey Guys!

But I can give my Keys to anyone right? Do I need to give them other info or just the key?

thanks!
"
Zig_A_Zag wrote:
Hey Guys!

But I can give my Keys to anyone right? Do I need to give them other info or just the key?

thanks!

I think if you just PM them an unused key it'd work.
FFA loot = single player game.

"I'm sorry I steal all the things, it's the only way I know how to say I love you." - a FFA looter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info