Dsyncing heavily

So, I don´t know whats up, I have average internet connection, and I have really powerful computer, runs this game smoothly, but I keep on getting dsync periods that last really long, chests open with 3-8 second latency...

And as someone who´s build is heavily based on life leech... It´s just highly frustrating when you suddenly get teleported in middle of combat from place to place, not just you but your enemies, and it takes at least 3 seconds to hit your enemies, while enemies somehow seem to hit you... and sometimes when it really dsyncs, it pretty much is same thing as if my accuracy rating is something else than 100 that resolute technique provides...

it´s almost as if I am playing on hole new difficulty level!

´Guys! try to survive with 3-8 second latency! on top of that sometimes enemies and you will teleport from place to place, sometimes you will get hit from next room! you can´t anymore trust what is happening, what you are seeing on the screen! oh? whats that? you got resolute technique? well, this difficulty level completely makes that irrelevant! it wont matter!´

I am not tech guy, I dont know what would fix it, get servers that can handle this f2p thing or something, I dunno... but, pretty please, fix it before you start to heavily concentrate on other stuff like whole new acts.
new servers wouldn't fix it...it might alleviate it but not entirely, and they have been working on it constantly for months...it just so happens that with the few people they have it takes a while
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info