Not bragging or anything, Just proud to support :) New Silver Kiwi!

Topic really,

I am not trying to get a bunch of responses or whatever, or am I trying to draw attention to myself. I'm just so happy to have my sparklie new Kiwi, and I'm proud to support this awesome game to the best of my abilities.

Sonata

*insert signature here*
Game needs monkey pets.

Welcome and that is nice of you.
I plan on buying at least bronze pack, but atm i am low on cash and its too hot to work, so once it gets colder...

P.S. Give one key to usbjaj he is so annyoing and spamming the same shit for 2 days... just give him key so he can stop.
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
Last edited by BJSV on Aug 3, 2012, 3:04:03 PM
"
Sonata wrote:
Topic really,

I am not trying to get a bunch of responses or whatever, or am I trying to draw attention to myself. I'm just so happy to have my sparklie new Kiwi, and I'm proud to support this awesome game to the best of my abilities.

Sonata

*insert signature here*

Good job! - I also looove my gold kiwi! :)

"
BJSV wrote:

P.S. Give one key to usbjaj he is so annyoing and spamming the same shit for 2 days... just give him key so he can stop.

Sounds like a good reason to not give him a key ^_^
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
To me, anyone that donates their time is just as important as people who donate their money. A game can have all the money in the world, yet without a strong beta player-base, it will not succeed. And vice versa.

I'm just fortunate enough that I have a job that allows me to work from home and it pays quite well, so I can donate both money and time. I also plan on paying 15$ a month in donations for as long as I play the game because, well that's what I do with f2p games that I like : I pretend they are subscription based. So, scary to think that I might end up a Gold member by the end lol. (except I prefer the Silver Kiwi over the Gold one...)

oh and.

"

Yeah um problem there. Those are two huge reasons for me to not give someone a key. I'd rather give my key to the drunken hobo on the side of the road... at least he'd just try to use it to buy beer.
Game needs monkey pets.

Removed by Admin
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
Last edited by Sam on Aug 8, 2012, 11:43:59 PM
Yeah i wouldnt give him key also, but since i am "spending time" with him in beta invite part of forum, it is getting really annoying and i just wish for it to stop.
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
TBH, I like Supporter - better then I like Bronze or some type of metal attached to it, the only one I would consider that sounded better to me was Platinum obviously because of the prestige, but I just dropped my 15$ to help out.

Awaiting a great release.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
It would be probably the best thing that happened to him Basinx. I keep catching him running at me and saying "What the heck is that" and then blasting it with a fireball.

Seriously, I wish that the kiwi's went "EEEEEEP" every time you accidentally hit them. I'd be intentionally smacking it with a sword all day long.

Andrew, I don't care for the silver supporter title either *EDIT*(i just discovered that you can turn it off).*/EDIT* I just wanted the sparkly kiwi.
Game needs monkey pets.

Last edited by Sonata on Aug 3, 2012, 3:21:41 PM
ohhh lol that be totally cool!
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
"
Sonata wrote:
Edit* and Andrew, yeah I don't necessarly care one way or the other if it says silver supporter or silver surfer or just "forum member". I just wanted the sparkly kiwi.

Although my driving motivation was to contribute to this awesome game, the sparkly kiwi may or may not have encouraged me to raise my contribution ;)
Last edited by noxay on Aug 3, 2012, 3:21:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info