PLS buff minion KI

I just wanna play a witch with minions like Dia2 Necro.

It works fine... but the minion KI is terrible bad. My Zombies dont attack.. they got lost all 4 meters in a dungeon.... they stuck... i always have to respawn them..

iam only lvl 12 now.. but its no fun anymore with such buggy minions.

Pls get it fixed.

Btw...the rest of the game is amazing

And pls we rly need a minion counter of all active minions
Bayern des samma mia
Last edited by Bayerius on Aug 3, 2012, 2:32:57 PM
Agree, they always run off screen away from monsters ahead. They should just be set to
\Follow 5yard radius
\Attack 10 yards radius

And make a option ''Targeted Monster'' or ''Other monsters''

So they can be offencive tank or cannon flesh
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
It's a known issue, they're working on it :-)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
It's either the next patch, or the one after - but there's a designated "minion patch" coming up which should address all minion-related issues, or at least - I hope.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
not to sort of derail this thread, but it's semi on topic... i know there are skellies and zombies you can summon but is there any unique summons that you can only have 1 of to come along as well (IE golem from d2)
"
not to sort of derail this thread, but it's semi on topic... i know there are skellies and zombies you can summon but is there any unique summons that you can only have 1 of to come along as well (IE golem from d2)

Not yet, at least. BTW, you can also summon Spectres (underpowered copies of slain mobs), and use Dominating Blow to actually turn a killed mob to your side for a time. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"

Not at the moment. There might come more, dunno how high priority summoning skills has.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
AFAIK the next big patch will contain a big minion update. And the AI of minions is highest priority.

EDIT: here is a quote from Chris from the Beta Status subforum:
"
0.9.12: This patch will fix most of the issues with Minions. It will also introduce PvP arenas and the ability to challenge other players to duel. We expect to improve the Brutus fight in this patch as well.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Aug 3, 2012, 5:41:39 PM
This is confirmed as coming. It's also something that could have been solved with a forum search or a glance at the Beta Status board.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info