Marauder a Skrillex fan?

Just wondering about that since they've got the same hairstyle, any official statements on that?
Removed by Admin
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
Last edited by Sam on Aug 8, 2012, 11:42:27 PM
"
Basinx wrote:
Removed by Admin

+1
Concentrate
Last edited by Sam on Aug 8, 2012, 11:42:44 PM
"
Basinx wrote:
shut up about skrillix

god you fucking rave people piss the shit out of me

Wow. You are the definition of being ethnocentric. I don't like skrillex either, but I don't come on here being an a$$. Take your crappy, close-minded attitude to some other forum plz.
"Rave people"? Last time I checked Skrillex was a "dubstep" artist. I'm sure the Marauder drops a mean bass.
Every crappy dubstep song ever:
"

WUB WUB WUB
IGN: Lothias
Last edited by AcidMonkey on Aug 3, 2012, 3:31:09 PM
Removed by Admin
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
Last edited by Sam on Aug 8, 2012, 11:42:53 PM
Rave is not a music. Its party, party for acid users xD
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
I actually agree on the fact that his music is kinda bad, never liked that style of music, but i love skrillex memes and i mean stsly, you can't overlook this hairstyle...
Given that neither Oriath nor Wraeclast have shown any likelihood of having dubstep in any form, I highly doubt the Marauder is a Skrillex fan.

It is entirely possible that someone at GGG is, though, or at least though that hairstyle might help differentiate the Marauder from any other brutely class out there.

I'd say it worked.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Aug 3, 2012, 5:33:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info