3 beta key Giveaways

i have 2 keys im giving away on my stream so stop in if you want to have a chance to win. twitch.tv/truskillzzruns

UPDATE: I have 3 new Keys to give out later today
if you want to have a chance to win you can do so by 1-follow me on twitch.tv/truskillzzruns 2- follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TruSkillzzRuns <<<<< following me on twitter will be the fastest way for you to know when i will begin my stream.

i will be doing the giveaways as follows
im using Random.org to randomize names; 1st name gets key(not 1-2-3 all gets key)so dont hate me b/c random.org put you 2nd. also the winner will have 1min to type in chat after i announce the name. i repeat 1 min nothing more and if no reply i will reroll; im not giving it to 2nd on the list(srry)

1st key will be given out 30mins into streaming
2nd key will be given out at 1hr
3rd key will be given out at 1hr 30min or 200 followers which ever comes first

i have errands to run this morning in town with my wife so i will post on twitter when im on my way home and when i have my stream up :) so good luck everyone :)
Stream= twitch.tv/truskillzzruns
Last edited by TruSkillzzRuns on Aug 4, 2012, 10:12:27 AM
I'm watching
Me too
i'm watching too!
I need a key, please!
Watching
im following
Watching!
I won a beta key but still not received it...is very strange
"
Manmac89 wrote:
as everyone that watched my stream would tell you, who ever was a winner their names were called out loud by myself and typed in the chat numerous times and was given 1 min to respond and if there was no response from the people who won then we rerolled for a new winner. you have to be watching the stream/paying attention if you want to win.
Stream= twitch.tv/truskillzzruns
"
"
Manmac89 wrote:
as everyone that watched my stream would tell you, who ever was a winner their names were called out loud by myself and typed in the chat numerous times and was given 1 min to respond and if there was no response from the people who won then we rerolled for a new winner. you have to be watching the stream/paying attention if you want to win.

I was at toilet -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info