Item Data. Armor/weapons. Unique skins all the way up.

The game is really good! But I think the game would get spiced up by more Armor/weapon skins all the way up to top level items, I also loved diablo2. But the thing that killed diablo2 for me in long term where no variation of armor/weapon skins. So I and many more players would love to see diffrent skins all the way up to top level items,
Cant see the point by having same skin for a level 10 armor as level 50. Would improve my game feeling alot! SO plz get some more Hard looking skins. Or give me a good reason for not doing so

closed Beta supporters, please respond with your thoughts about this

//3war
Last edited by 3war on Aug 3, 2012, 11:37:49 AM
closed Beta supporters, please respond with your thoughts about this
There probably will be more armor / weapons skins when Act 3 kicks in.

Besides that, I'm pretty sure that the shop will offer some great looking skins in the future.

As for the unique items: PoE is not Blizzard. It sure costs a lot of time creating 3D models for every unique in this game.

My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
I agree I want that epic awesome feel when I am high lvl that I am a cool looking bad ass not feel and look the same as when I am lvl 5 or something it makes the game more enjoyable.
Keep on flowing
We do want to do this eventually, but it will take a long time before it is all done.
Omnitect of Wraeclast
Ohhh should add this to the common suggestions thread.
"
Erik wrote:
We do want to do this eventually, but it will take a long time before it is all done.

Thank you! Love to hear it, take your time, it just feels good to know that u are planning to enhance the variaty of models/skins of weapon and armor. Maybe add some colors depending on properties?

The game is freakin good for experienced Rpg players, That wanna tune down the Cartoonish looks of other Online rpgs, But still to get out to a bigger crowd I think U need some more color/effects. Love this game dont get me wrong.
I was going to start a thread saying teh same thing...

In act II there are still the same skins being used as in Act I... this make it feel like im not progressing as much. Each armour type should have their own skin that depict what you see in the actual item image

"
Erik wrote:

this is good to hear :) jsut wanted to add in my 2 cents :P
Last edited by phoenix360 on Aug 4, 2012, 7:50:24 PM
Game content over Visual Sex Appeal at this point imo, nice thoughts but getting the game to a mechanical dream is first priority before skins that don't bring in further revenue.
The game looks amazing.. I without any doubt can say this is the best looking dx9 rpg hack n slash hybrid.

I also like where you go in town and you see other people - it gives you some sense of modern rpg even if you are soloing.

Now lets talk about what makes game so horrible( what makes game less interesting)

When you go into town you see a 50people overlapping! and not in town but in a box! and with the same armors over and over again.

Make a pool about how many people would be not happy about game having 5times bigger cities. Only minority wouldnt be happy about it.

Make more entrances from and to city!

Make more different places where portals appear.

Make characters look unique(we all see those 2d unique items that looks so awesome)
We already have a lot of items but make them have at least 2different looks. Same item different looks.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info