Will my PC run this game?

Hi, I'm about to finally get my beta key was reading some topics about getting low FPS. Since I'm useless on computers will mine run it?

64 Bit Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1

4.00 GB (3.75 usable) RAM

ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics

ACPI x64-based PC

AMD Athlon(tm) IIx2 245 Processor

Its runs First person shooters like project blackout with any issue whatsoever.

But some cheap MMORPG titles like runes of magic I have to set it to pretty much lowest settings or I get Low FPS.

If it doesnt run POE smoothly, its probabaly the graphics card i think since that scores really low on my computers rating. Like 4.3 when the other stuff is 6+
It will be pretty borderline. I did test this on my work laptop that has integrated graphics (Intel HD3000), but it also had an Intel i5 processor.

I had to turn off shadows and AA, but it actually ran quite smooth and was never the cause of my death!
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Thats good news im not a big fan of shadows anyway. So if i did want to run it better on this computer , would i just need to replace the graphics card or would i need a new procesor and stuff aswell?

Also i bought this PC new, is it ussually possible to replace parts on ready built new pcs?
Last edited by Wisler444 on Aug 3, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
"
Wisler444 wrote:
would i just need to replace the graphics card

You don't HAVE a graphics card. You're on integrated.
"
Wisler444 wrote:

Its runs First person shooters like project blackout with any issue whatsoever.

What, on low settings with low fps? O...k?

"
Wisler444 wrote:

Also i bought this PC new, is it ussually possible to replace parts on ready built new pcs?

Sounds like you bought a big box store "name brand" hunk-o-junk. Yes you can upgrade it, but I'll bet the power supply needs to go straight in the trash before you can get a video card.
I sure hope you didn't pay much for it. It's pretty much obsolete/needs upgrades all around, outa the gate.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 3, 2012, 12:32:04 PM
Removed by Admin
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
Last edited by Sam on Aug 8, 2012, 11:41:40 PM
Well thanks for being brutally honest lol.
I think it will you can always try a lower resolution at first it seems awkward but then your eyes adjust to the decreasing pixels
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/755
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
Thanks interesting topic, i think my machine is near the bottom but i definetly saw a crapper one!
This PC is currently for sale!

Ignore the haters who are jealous of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info