Finally quit due to desync

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
If desync troubles you, reroll a build that desyncs less and/or play on Anarchy till they fix it..

Give it a month, pretty sure a Desync fix patch is in the works :)

Another from the whiner generation we have today. The OP will be back before release.
Checking back nearly 6 months later, what do I see...

THE DESYNCS... They're still there.

NO SHIT PEOPLE... Who honestly thought this crappy company would fix them? Oh that's right...

It's been there for 4 years, it will be there for another yearish before this game goes belly up(check out the statistics)...

Am quite impressed with all those new "supporter titles"... Those things are gonna look lovely when this game and it's forum are shut down.

Well at least that will finally fix the desyncs...
Last edited by StinkFinger on Jun 20, 2013, 12:01:19 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
@Desync

I've played both cleave templar and an LA marauder and quit them both as a result of desync. This game is for a fact completely unplayable for atleast thoose mentioned builds.

Yeah, that's why those builds were/are FotM for a long time.

That really shows how less people in general cares about desync. I at the other end am abit of a snob because I hate to loose when it's not my fault.
"
StinkFinger wrote:

NO SHIT PEOPLE... Who honestly thought this crappy company would fix them? Oh that's right...

It's been there for 4 years, it will be there for another yearish before this game goes belly up(check out the statistics)...

Am quite impressed with all those new "supporter titles"... Those things are gonna look lovely when this game and it's forum are shut down.

Quit whining and move on, there are other games out there waiting for you.
"
StinkFinger wrote:

Wow... just wow.

Cant tell if troll; 7 years old; or more mad than the hatter.

Its a free game. please provide a link to the free game you've provided to the gaming community.

You need to not be playing this game or inhabiting these forums as you will be constantly mad for the forseeable future.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
"
"
StinkFinger wrote:

Quit whining and move on, there are other games out there waiting for you.

Yep and I've been playing them...

While on the other hand, you've been paying money to "support" a broken game that the developers "can't and won't fix"...

If anyone should be whining... It's all you brother.

Getting shafted and giving them money for it...

You're basically paying them to play a broken game, that they knew was broken 4 years ago, an ignored all of us Alpha/Beta testers when we told them their "wasn't ready" and "the desync is horrid, no game should be put out like this".

But... Money talks.

Too bad it doesn't tell them to hire an actual competent coder...
"
"
StinkFinger wrote:

Yep and I've been playing them...

While on the other hand, you've been paying money to "support" a broken game that the developers "can't and won't fix"...

If anyone should be whining... It's all you brother.

Getting shafted and giving them money for it...

You're basically paying them to play a broken game, that they knew was broken 4 years ago, an ignored all of us Alpha/Beta testers when we told them their "wasn't ready" and "the desync is horrid, no game should be put out like this".

But... Money talks.

Too bad it doesn't tell them to hire an actual competent coder...

I VERY RARELY, if EVER, desync. I'm talking an average of maybe once a day.

Does this enrage you?

Not at all... Your latency is probably horrid.

Since horrid latency masks this game's desync... Yep, that's a GGG design choice ROFL.

Where do you live, let me guess, some Oceanic hellhole...

Just because your crap internet masks a crappy coded game... Doesn't mean your shit is working right.

Now...

Does that enrage you?

No? Well it should...

Unless you're one of those mindless apologetic retards... This forum is flooded with them, they have pretty colored names.
Last edited by StinkFinger on Jun 20, 2013, 12:26:24 PM
Hopefully they can fix the desync issue before the official release but who knows. I remember someone on these forums saying that they would have to work for weeks in order to fix whatever issues cause desync.
"
Daltony1227 wrote:
Hopefully they can fix the desync issue before the official release but who knows. I remember someone on these forums saying that they would have to work for weeks in order to fix whatever issues cause desync.

Those exact words were said 3 years ago... In Alpha.

Guess how that worked out...

Rubber banding

GGG was too ambitious when they created their pathfinding, and it can cause a butterfly effect. An easy fix would be to increase the hitbox of the mobs/minions/players when they calculate the pathfinding AND using the current hitboxes to check if they path is good. Desync is more likely to happen in places where there are doors/tunnels, etc.

And you can trust the client, or we'd get a "matrix hack" : the mob shoots, my client answer "I'm not in that place, I'm not hit".
Last edited by Hovergame on Jun 20, 2013, 12:31:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info