Finally quit due to desync

That's it. I'm done.

Now we have an Australian server I get a constant 40ms ping and it's actually more frustrating to play now than before. There is NO excuse for that sad state of affairs when if you have any more than 6 enemies on the screen it desyncs to high hell.

I've been around for quite some time and even given GGG $100 of my cash because of the potential the game had. I hope they actually sort it out some day.

Goodbye.

I'd give you crap but I still want to throw my computer out the window due to desync on a regular basis. I usually just rage quit and stay off PoE for awhile before going back.
I am basically doomed because I like to play very fast characters, and very mobile characters that rely on a quick response to the situation. Sadly, this doesn't work on PoE so much. The game lies to you too much.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
And yet, they won't remove entity collision from players and mobs, the biggest source of desync, and add an option for "Always Attack in Place" instead of having to hold down shift 24/7. That's one of the biggest causes of desyncing forward into places you haven't been, the games faulty method of adjusting your position while attacking.
People who get so angry about games is hilarious. Try being me. I've been playing 2 years. 2 people in my house are using netflix at all times and i have a shitty onboard graphics card and get MAX 30 fps. Which is rare. My latency is never below 300.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Last edited by fortyb4five on Jun 18, 2013, 8:43:11 PM
"
fortyb4five wrote:
People who get so angry about games is hilarious. Try being me. I've been playing 2 years. 2 people in my house are using netflix at all times and i have a shitty onboard graphics card and get MAX 30 fps. Which is rare. My latency is never below 300.

Reminds me of the old days when I lived at home and was forced on an unreliable wireless connection. Guaranteed to drop signal every 15-20 minutes for about 30 seconds. It resulted in many many deaths back when I played City of Heroes.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I've come to terms with desynch as being part of the game and learned to adjust my play to suit it. Much better than beating your head on your keyboard.
I thought low latency didn't necessarily mean no dsync?
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
something is wrong in any way in the design as proof D3, certainly a way more 'anti-cheats' than poe; ZERO desync even with screen full of mobs etc...
"
Universalis wrote:
something is wrong in any way in the design as proof D3, certainly a way more 'anti-cheats' than poe; ZERO desync even with screen full of mobs etc...

lol

they had bots in a first week due to maps not being random and gold pickup
Last edited by AintCare on Jun 18, 2013, 8:57:59 PM
"
Universalis wrote:

Don't mention that game.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info