[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

"
C4ph wrote:
I disagree with your difficulty judgement.

Last default I had a LS CI Dagger shadow and a Iceshot CI Bow shadow and currently I run a CI bow shadow again with a totally different build. With both Bow shadows I feel much more secure compared to my Dagger shadow. I barely have to run away, if so Ice Shot and Elemental Proliferation mass freezes...I died more on my Dagger shadow than on my Bow Shadows together...

from the sounds of it u agree with me rather than disagree! :p
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
I meant agree sorry :D
Regarding crafting. Would you say its better to find the default evasion gear and get ES mods? or Find ES gear and get evasion mods? or Hybrid gear? I ask because i got this. Litterally the only 6s piece i've seen.

Unavailable

Should I spend the orbs to link it and try getting good mods? or should I just sell it?

IGN: BoomFirez
IGN Alt: BoomDischarge
Last edited by RaistlinM on Oct 18, 2012, 8:25:01 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Don't be discouraged by the low number of 6 slot pieces you have seen. You will find plenty more.

I would not bother with crafting before endgame anyway. With lvl60+ gear only.

For this particular build a pure ES chest is better anyway I think.

Also, once you do start crafting take a closer look at the item data on this website. There is a list of all suffixes and prefixes. Look out for the higest ES mods there and reroll a blue item till you got a satisfying result on those. Then slap a regal on it and hope for the best. Then as the cherry on top of the sundae that is your gear you need exalteds.

Also, also, there are no evasion mods on pure ES gear or the other way around. If you want both get hybrid gear.
Yup! what Burgingham said. There's not much point crafting really until you get to a point where you can no longer purchase an upgrade. For instance, you have a 700 ES chest but no one is selling better so you want to make a 1k ES chest for instance.

So yup, for now try and purchase a 5L es chest if you can. and you'll find more 6S items once you start doing more maps with higher quantity :)
Build of the Week 14
Inva - any chance you could consider adding a link in your sig to your excellent crafting guide?

P.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Inva - any chance you could consider adding a link in your sig to your excellent crafting guide?

P.

heya pet! Sure, added a link in my sig :)
Build of the Week 14
Invalesco's a boss. I've learned so much more about this game since I've taken to using his build some and reading his posts. I also have been seeing into the depth of things myself a bit, but Invaleso's stuff started/guided me there.

Really enjoying this game more than I was just playing with a casual mind set. (Though I still only have a 'casual' amount of time to play. Hardcorecasual) Society blows, sometimes I feel like I'd be better off still leeching off my parents. But being independent has it's bonuses (unlimited playtime not being one of them).
Last edited by pr0fesser on Oct 19, 2012, 1:19:14 PM
Another update:

I understand this is a very difficult build to play early on, so I have done a major overhaul of the Early Gameplay Section, elaborating on things much more clearly to try and help you guys. Do let me know if there's anything else you want me to try and explain/elaborate further on. I'll be glad to help. :)

Also added a list of things to avoid/be careful of once you've respecced to CI. might expand on that list further once I think of more stuff to say
Build of the Week 14
Last edited by Invalesco on Oct 19, 2012, 2:00:33 PM
thanks prof! you're far too kind :) I just like to write guides and all and do my part to help the shadow community. There used to be much fewer shadows around than there are now. I like to think I contributed to that a little!
Build of the Week 14

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info