Petition for More Uniques with "Reduced Character Size" mod

"
Wadjet wrote:
A request to GGG and you diamonds out there still waiting to design your uniques; we need more items with this mod! I have a specific build in mind, and need to shrink my character down as small as possible! Thanks!

A Ring please, so we can have two of them.

Even better a Shrinking Tempest skill MTX that can be used with any skill gem.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Can we still design uniques? Or only the old diamonds? How much $$$ do I need to give to make my own unique?
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Can we still design uniques? Or only the old diamonds? How much $$$ do I need to give to make my own unique?

I vaguely recall one forum poster saying that they could do that, but they had to specifically talk it out with support@grindinggear.com or something like that.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
How about adding shape-shifting in general? Do right what d2 did wrong. It could be a whole new category of gems,gear, ascendency trees, and basic nodes.

shape shifting could be great in pvp leagues. i always wanted to play an rough exile. or rare devourer.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
i like reduced character size, game feels way too zoomed in, when you reduce your char size it offsets this feeling.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
A year or two ago I read something completely contradictory to this regarding Rat's Nest.

People are often wrong about things. Character size modifiers have been confirmed to be entirely cosmetic.

-----
I love the shrink field employed by the wandslinger Perandus guardian :P It stacks up to 50 or so, making you extremely tiny.

Concerning the text I bolded... isn't this only when it's a mod on unique items? The Shrinking Tempest certainly made everything else hurt a lot more, the wiki suggests 30% Increased damage taken, and I thought the Perandus guardian was doing something similar.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info