Petition for More Uniques with "Reduced Character Size" mod

This is something I would like :)
It's just cosmetic. But I would really like to look like a small, fast bad-ass Ranger that dishes out insane damage. I like small carries.

Damn if I could make an EV shield for end-game I would do this.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Mar 20, 2016, 2:31:54 AM
"
Wadjet wrote:
A request to GGG and you diamonds out there still waiting to design your uniques; we need more items with this mod! I have a specific build in mind, and need to shrink my character down as small as possible! Thanks!

I could agree for another or two if there was only Rat's Nest for that purpose. Have you been in the green vortex that reduces character size ? I have and it was not that fun as I been dreaming. Maybe it's really fun if I can shrink enemies down though. :P

Edit: I'm really interested in your build in mind !
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
Last edited by finisterre on Mar 20, 2016, 2:49:48 AM
So 3 new jewels for increase character size. Just blows my mind that GGG keeps adding more inc. size. As if the overgrown teletubbies always standing in town with curtain wings are not enough of an eyesore already.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 6:55:27 PM
It would be fun to make a unique where the downside is that it "Shrink"s you, like what that one Perandus Guardian does. Stacking -char size, -damage dealt, +damage taken debuff.

Bonus points if the upside is that it "Grow"s you, a stacking buff for +char size, +damage dealt, -damage taken.

Really just something that makes your character wildly shapeshift and transmute themselves, possibly accentuated by Tolman screams throughout.
A long time ago I had the idea for some Mario boots. The basic idea was...

Plumber's Shoes
-Fireball costs no mana on full life
-Reduced character size by 50% on low life
-increased evasion on low life
-leap slam farther

"Itza me!"

I don't think any diamond supporters went for it.
Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452
Last edited by godsmackfan1002 on Apr 26, 2016, 6:50:54 PM
How about adding shape-shifting in general? Do right what d2 did wrong. It could be a whole new category of gems,gear, ascendency trees, and basic nodes.
that would be extremely mice.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Sure. How much would you kick in for that? :)

I've supported this game in several ways. I've bought multiple stash tabs. I've purchased stashes for guilds. I've bought a few skill effects and also regularly buy skin transfer bundles. Just because I have no supporter logo does not mean I have not spent money on this game. I will continue to make these transactions as long as they continue to grow the game in ways that hold my attn. If players like me lose interest.... they stop giving them $$.. and then we are all looking for another game to play.

I do enjoy the direction they have taken the game but a few things are killing it for me.

Last edited by xxSerpentlordxx on Apr 27, 2016, 12:40:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info