PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

the addon no longer shows alchemy matches for me,

is anyone else having this issue?
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Hey, great update! Did you add some new recipes? I can now match augmentations and the "5 orbs of chance" options which I didn't have before (0.50) Also love the configure crafting settings. Thanks and great job dude! I have yet to have any issues with this extension.
"
Zakaluka wrote:
the addon no longer shows alchemy matches for me,

is anyone else having this issue?

if you don't have items for alchemy it doesn't show up in recipe list.

at least for me

"
CartmanJr wrote:
Hi, I seem to be getting this error

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'innerText' of undefined

I downloaded the one from the other thread by accident. It's working now.
Yaaay free regals! Thanks for the time you have put into this.
Current IGNs:
Smoothjazzz - 61 Summoner Templar (Default)
PostHardcore - 52 2H Marauder (Hardcore) (RIP)
PointBlaurader - 68 Bowrauder (Hardcore)
"
assteepee wrote:
Hey, great update! Did you add some new recipes? I can now match augmentations and the "5 orbs of chance" options which I didn't have before (0.50) Also love the configure crafting settings. Thanks and great job dude! I have yet to have any issues with this extension.

Yeah I enabled a few of the disabled ones after fixing them. Only a few still disabled. I should get onto figuring out how the new socket data works :p
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
When I do the partial refresh, I select the character I want to refresh, but when I go back to the crafting to see what I can make, it keeps relisting my other characters items. Then I have to go back to configure and ignore them again. Am I doing something wrong? (First time user)
"
SmokeYaSs wrote:
As I stated in my 1st post, I did all of the necessary things and there is absolutely nothing that I would be doing different now with the plugin working as it should.

It's possible your chrome was out of date and restarting installed the update automatically. There were some changes yesterday that made it require the latest version which only came out in the last day or two.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
I removed the app to get the newer version, now chrome says I can only get extensions from the store? Anyone know how to fix this?
What happened to the regal orb recipes ?
D1 - PvM D2 - PvM/PvP D3 - MvM (Money vs Monster)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info