Temporal Chains Map Bug

I was playing a rare map today with temporal chains as one of the mods. When I arrive in the map, I could only run slowly, as expected with temporal chains. However, I could attack at normal speed.

Once I was hit by any monster, I could no longer attack at normal speed - my attack speed and movement speed was slower. There were no lingering debuffs on me. Also worth noting that the monster dealt 86% or so of extra damage as cold damage.

Just to be clear, the slowed down attack speed started only after I got hit the first time, every time I reentered the map through on of the portals. Thereafter, attacks would stay slowed down until I left the map and reentered.

Is this a bug?

Petrov.

I think this has to do with mobs that chill you. The chill effect stays forever. Or maybe I'm wrong? Tried a flask to dispel frozen/chilled, didn't solve it. Pretty annoying!
I've had this happen as well, on multiple maps with temporal chains. Once your character is chilled, you're stuck with the chill attack/cast speed debuff until you port out.
What you're seeing is probably Temporal Chains activating, rather than getting stuck in a Frozen state. There's multiple threads on the subject. This one, for example, where KoTao describes this happening as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info