[Suggestion] Arrange Microtransaction Stash

I think it would be very useful if you could move items around the microtransaction stash, just like you do with the regular inventory. It's purely cosmetic, but it's... dissatisfying to open up the microtransaction stash and see things all scattered and unorganized after making my stash and inventory all nice and clean.
Last bumped on Jun 16, 2017, 10:42:38 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've been searching the net to no avail regarding this issue. I am extremely anal about organizing things in general, and lately I am going bonkers because I can't arranged the micro items in my microtransation stash. I am surprised no one has replied to your post other than myself.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
"
xChromex wrote:
I think it would be very useful if you could move items around the microtransaction stash, just like you do with the regular inventory. It's purely cosmetic, but it's... dissatisfying to open up the microtransaction stash and see things all scattered and unorganized after making my stash and inventory all nice and clean.

YES!!! Things are not where I'd like them, and it's really awkward not being able to have my pets together, and weapon effects together, and... you know.

VG
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
The other thing I thought about is... since it has all of the items all messy, it even leaves gaps where other items can't fit. Basically, as time goes on, I will run out of space and not be able to utilize ever slot in my micro stash. I guess that means I will have to buy less micro points since I will eventually run out of space in the micro stash. Allowing us to arrange the items in the micro stash = more room for more items = people like myself can have more incentive to buying more points. It's not like I plan on buying everything in the micro store atm, but I know as time goes on more items will be created, and I'm already using like 1/3 of the space. I also have a lot of points left over, if I spent them all atm, I would be using like over half my space ><
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Is there any way that you can sort this tab? or even is the problem?

A greeting!
Sorry for my bad English.
"Sorry for my bad English"
Indeed, I am hoping they allow us to arrange stuff in the microtransaction tab. It's very irritating not being able to put stuff where I want it and sort stuff as I see fit.
I have several items, and this begins to look like tetris. I hope that soon may change.

Greetings!
"Sorry for my bad English"
Please allow us to arrange our microtransactions

Thank you GGG
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
Yes please!
Is there even any particular reason we can't do this?
Hi

The MTX inventory makes extra pages as it overfills-no fear-, its just rather OCDisconcerting due to the fact I could basically fit everything on 1 page if I was allowed to move them around:)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info