Kripp Discharger die - most funny death ever

"
Bolto wrote:
3rd death

As a side note, I thought the GGG dev's poking fun at this situation was hilarious, added when the patch was counting down to update. "This patch does not include a nerf to rhoas" After Kripp bit it soon after.

Wait that was in the countdown notice? Wait a second, aren't they supposed to work and NOT watch streams?
"
Fluffhead wrote:
That is not death due to desynch, he was being cocky and got surrounded by rhoas.

Please stop using desynch as an excuse when you die, peeps.

That wasn't a lot. I did much more mob than that at a lower level than the map. In some cases the map is 10 level above and I herd at least 1/3 of the map.

His problem isn't being cocky, he use a staff was the problem. To play that kind of herding game you need a shield that can block well. You need a lot of defense and Krip was never known for defense. It's not his play style.

What level was Krip and was it in Merciless? I haven't done Fetid Pool in Merciless. I skip over it because I want to enter Act 3 around 53 or 54. Even if Fetid Pool is 10+ above me I don't think it a challenge for my witch tank nuke build in Merciless. I'm current level 52 I'll go back tonight and do it tonight with a video. It still +6 above my level.

Here is a sample what a herding discharge tank looks like and with no where near Krips gears.

River Cross +6 level above my Witch.
http://www.youtube.com/user/kgluong/videos

I got a lot Merciless Videos that I haven't posted it yet. I'll try to get them online when I have the time.
Last edited by deadlylag on Jun 14, 2013, 3:51:36 PM
"I got desynched for like a year!"

More like stun locked by a bunch of rhoas. He got cocky and died. Simple as that.
Lol at another excuse.
"i got desynched for a year".
There were a million roas and he got permastunned to death. Perfectly deserved death.
Each of his deaths till now were his fault and his fault alone, as simple as that.
You never curse enemies that are charging right at you, it always leads to stun interruption and potential stunlocks, you move out of their way.
He didnt move out of the way and died. The /oos didnt even move his character.
There was no desynch whatsoever.

I will add one more thing. In that situation, using discharge to get rid of the endurance charges is the worst thing you can do, because the chance that they will get a few more hits off before you can get out of their grasp is very high, and with less endurance charges he eats a lot more damage per attack than otherwise.
Once he got rid of his endurance charges it was over.
Last edited by gh0un on Jun 14, 2013, 4:31:51 PM
I'm not going to jump on the silly 'Kripp Hate Train', but after watching the video a few times to see what happened it definitely wasn't desync that got him. He played a bit too risky with his character, put too much distance between himself and those rhoas to let them charge, and he discharged at the worst possible time. Once he lost his endurance charges he was stun-locked to death and even after doing /oos he moved only very, very slightly, which means desync wasn't the culprit here.

Sorry Kripp...a couple of bad mistakes on your end got ya killed here.
This wasn't funny at all. Jealous haters hate is fun though.
Resists trolls
Casts Joy
Ninja looter
Spreads tar when tickled

Looks like he is playing pretty brainless atm.

I mean everyone know roas hit hard, esspecially Fetid Pool ones, and with the onslaught Buff (25% attack speed), they hit that hard more often.
More pew pew, more stun, more danger.

Therefore you should be MORE carefull when clearing these areas.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
I think he just got so jaded with the rerolling and leveling that he threw all caution out the window.

He could have EASILY leggoed out during the whole time he was getting stunned, but he just stood there trying to cast his discharge. Even after he saw that the discharge didn't kill the Rhoas, he STILL didn't try to log out. It was painful to watch, but I kinda have to sympathize with him.
Are there any actual Hardcore players out there?
You know, ones who's first instinct isn't to log out at the first sign of trouble?

Hardcore my ass.
"
tinghshi wrote:
I think he just got so jaded with the rerolling and leveling that he threw all caution out the window.

He could have EASILY leggoed out during the whole time he was getting stunned, but he just stood there trying to cast his discharge. Even after he saw that the discharge didn't kill the Rhoas, he STILL didn't try to log out. It was painful to watch, but I kinda have to sympathize with him.

This. No need to jump on the "Hate Kripp"-bandwagon.
IGN : Jovial

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info