Siren boss is bad ass

So my quest now is to go and kill the siren and i thought well the other bosses were not so bad i managed to kill them first time only just with Brutus but was i wrong im a shadow character using a bow but whenever you get in view of her she fires ice projectiles at you which freeze you and loads of things happened i just got slaughtered so looks like iv got a challenge on my hands and i will truly cherish her demise hahahahah XD
I used the objects in her room to get close to her, like that one thing they used to do in American Gladiators, where 1 guy would stand at the stage with the nerf cannon and fire balls at the guys below, who tried to move from 1 cover to the next without getting hit.. haha.. used to love that show.. but that's what the boss room reminded me of..

also, used a flask that fixes coldness or whatever it's called..

then just shield slammed the crap out of her, until I was nearly dead then backed behind cover again, repeat. was pretty intense.. loved it!

I was playing a ranged Shadow. What I used was Elemental Hit, Decoy Totem and Fire Trap. It wasn't really hard, just took a while.
hahaha ya it does remind me of that too lol ya im just gonna keep using my totem and fire traps and stay behind cover so she cannot freeze me i will do it only tried once may have got slaughtered but i did love it hahah
visual aid to go with my post!

Last edited by pilnomi on Jul 31, 2012, 3:59:42 PM
"
pilnomi wrote:
visual aid to go with my post!

Hahah just as a reminder lol
bow ranger and had alot of problems on my first try, second just used scenery and went pretty smooth. +1 to the guy with the cold flask.
I just went close to her and leftclicked her to death. I dont know I felt like immortal. Same hapenned in cruelty difficulty.
Buying cold resist rings from Nessa will help a lot.
Just killed her on my second go just used scenery as cover and kept her occupied with my totem while i used my bow on her now im on act 2 and looking forward to it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info