Thinking about POE

that IAS nerf was ridiculous -- who in their right mind nerfs something 50% in 1 go? sure I can understand dialing it down, maybe 10% every week for a month or something like that but 50% in 1 patch? that's like begging for criticism. a CM later posted that they had to address it because some players were "causing technical issues with the game", so instead of fixing those tech issues, they nerf the player.. yah.. i'm still peeved about it.

back on topic: don't forget your $10 actually gets you points to spend on micro transactions (the same amount of points you would normally get for $10) -- the beta key is a bonus.
Yeah just taking the newest poe patch notes for example here.
POE: fixed an issue were large chest were not dropping enough items [Half as many]
D3: MF no longer affects resplendent chest. I mean wtf is with that? Have not gotten but 1 rare from these chest since nerf. The chest has a damn gold aura around it ffs
See thread "Thinking about a beta key"

Click on thread

See "beta member" under OPs name

:)
But guys, please don't forget that this is a beta - there is a difference between a major nerf after the game goes life and during a beta (since now is the time to get the balance right - or at least as good as we can get it ;)) -> so don't expect that you'll see no nerfes, but everything untill now was done to improve the balance IMHO :)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
"

Click on thread

Well sir it did not say beta member when I first made this thread.
Last edited by Valdris119 on Jul 31, 2012, 8:05:02 PM
"
Valdris119 wrote:
Gosh sorry for double posting but as i read the patch notes, and there is a lot, I didn't notice any nerfs and they actually implemented items influenced by players.

I must say that just....epic.

Play the game for a few hours, then double it.. you'll have a lot of fun, Chris Wilson style.
Last edited by freeagent2098 on Aug 1, 2012, 1:33:27 AM
"
Valdris119 wrote:
"

Click on thread

Well sir it did not say beta member when I first made this thread.

That's the point, you got beta access shortly after. Which is good!
Yeah ive always loved dungeon crawlers like diablo 1 and 2[Found III disappointing] and torchlight. Im addicted to watching people play it on twitch tv. But Im not the luckiest in earning a key.

I wanted to buy a ten dollar package. But I dont got it at the moment. Id like to say this is a great game and is worth the praise it gets. And the developers are so in touch with the community. Alot of developers dont do that.

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds. Our planet is the mental institution of the universe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info