kiwi

Might already be answered, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Is there any difference between the levels of kiwis? For example what does a kiwi do, and does a silver one do whatever kiwis do better than a bronze?

Thanks
dont know if troll.

its just a pet. regarding how much money you paid, your pet looks different. it does what a pet does. it follows you and its cute.

thats all
jaywilson.jpg

Step 1: Slap the Community in the Face
Step 2: Ask them if they aren't thankful
Step 3: ???????
Step 4: PROFIT
-------------------------------------------
(EU Realm) Schynbalds(Ranger) | Zischagge(Marauder)
that's what i was looking for, so the different levels are just different colors

and some pets in some games pickup items/gold give stat boosts, i just couldn't find what they do exactly
"
slayback wrote:

and some pets in some games pickup items/gold give stat boosts, i just couldn't find what they do exactly

You got the answer...
" it does what a pet does. it follows you and its cute.

thats all"
IGN: Mayon
__________________________________________________________________________________
Never argue with stupid people,
they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Mark Twain
It is like wings in D3. Cosmetic and shows your support. As far as being cute thats in the eye of the beholder. When I see one in town I always try to find my marauder BB-Gun that pa left me but its never on hand pew pew
"
beastxjason wrote:
It is like wings in D3. Cosmetic and shows your support. As far as being cute thats in the eye of the beholder. When I see one in town I always try to find my marauder BB-Gun that pa left me but its never on hand pew pew

You know I try. I do! I Really really try hard to forget about why I hate D3. *sigh*

It pisses me off so much that those stupid wings are the coolest looking thing in the game. Seriously when I started playing I played with a guy that had them on around level 7 and I was like "OMG so F#$!ng cool!". It was all down hill from there on.

To OP. Kiwis are simply a measure of just how much you hated D3, and how much money you are willing to blow over to prove to yourself that you have move on =)

I have a silver kiwi...

P.S. that last part was "kinda" a joke.
IGN: ImmortalFang
This has nothing to do with the topic, but... There's room for another Kiwi or two between Gold and Diamond... maybe a Platinum one (or Uranium/Plutonium... or Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald... etc).

I decided to make my initial support package purchase all because of the damn kiwis ... what can I say, I like kiwis :)
"
Z0D wrote:
"
beastxjason wrote:

You know I try. I do! I Really really try hard to forget about why I hate D3. *sigh*

It pisses me off so much that those stupid wings are the coolest looking thing in the game. Seriously when I started playing I played with a guy that had them on around level 7 and I was like "OMG so F#$!ng cool!". It was all down hill from there on.

To OP. Kiwis are simply a measure of just how much you hated D3, and how much money you are willing to blow over to prove to yourself that you have move on =)

I have a silver kiwi...

P.S. that last part was "kinda" a joke.

I went Silver as well, I had to give this game more money than I paid for Diablo 3
Got mah bronze kiwi with the nice red feathers. Silver kiwi glows to some extent, but gold kiwi's glow is kinda distracting, more so with the diamond kiwi which glows way too much. I am good enough with what I have, but I MIGHT upgrade to Silver, who knows.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info